Wednesday 29 June 2011

Can I tell you a secret?

Not really lol, that’s the name of the stamp I have used today, by Sarah Kay for Stampavie.  Still one of my favourites even though it’s a golden oldie. 

bev-rochester-sarah-kay-can-i-tell--you-a-secret

I used some of the new German Glass Glitter that Wild Orchid Crafts has in stock in the most delish array of colours.  I used brown and light rose 100 grit on the flowers.  Loving the texture and bling.

bev-rochester-sarah-kay-can-i-tell--you-a-secret3

 

Products used:

Seam binding, button, twine, Prima Swirl, 25mm rose (my fave size!!), 15mm roses, 10mm roses, tulips, metal embellishments – corner all from Wild Orchid Crafts

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

2 comments:

  1. MAybe it´s a golden oldie, but what an awesome one. I love this stamp too. And your card is sooooooogotrgeous and such beautiful colors too. All is just soooo perfect on it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete