Thursday 9 June 2011

Raffia Ribbon, Metal Embellishments and new Metal Corners

Just a quick post to let you all know that the Raffia Ribbon, metal embellishments, new small metal corners and restocks of the metal corners are all on the website.

Here’s another card using some of the new products (and of course some of the old – trellis rose, 20mm roses, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, tulips).

And I have some delish candy up for grabs on my blog so pop across and enter if you haven’t already done so.

bev-rochester-lotv-daisy-chain3

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Bev! I love the peaches and greens - so fresh. The raffia ribbon is mmm! MMM!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card and the stock updates!

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorguss honey!!! I love the details and that heart doily is precious.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!!! I have been on the blog here and there....I need to visit more! You ladies have some of the most inspiring cards I have ever seen! Love them! The little closed roses behind the cluster on the right is a beautiful touch!! I need some of those! lol.. TFS! Jules:) www.thejulebox.com

    ReplyDelete