Friday 19 October 2012

A Rose Bouquet for YOU!!

Happy Friday to everyone!! We are so happy that you have decided to drop by and we hope you will come each day to see what the Wild Orchid Crafts DT is doing with the gorgeous WOC products! And oh my!!! There are NEW PRODUCTS almost every day so you will want to check the shop often!!!
 
 
Today I have made a 7 inch (17 cm) square gift box using some of the lovely WOC products. The red rose bouquet is made of 1" OPEN ROSES with some MS branches as a base. The double flat bow is made from the luscious RED SILK RIBBON. To complete the front of the box I used some of the 3/8" FLAT BACK PEARLS.
 
 
This side view shows you that on two opposite sides I have used some lovely LACE TRIMMING topped with FLAT BACK SCALLOPED PEARLS as well as another RED SILK RIBBON bow. The other two sides are just the lace and more flat back scalloped pearls.
 
 
And on the bottom of the box I used some LARGE PEARL BRADS to serve as feet!
 
Thank you so much for your visit today and we hope to see you again very soon! Until then, big hugs from Jacque!
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I've added you to my favorites!
    well done!
    with love,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Box.. I love all the small details.. -like the pearl feet. and Beautiful Design paper.. Lovely Decorated. The composition is Gorgeous.. .. I love it.. :o)

    ReplyDelete