Monday 15 October 2012

Silver and Gold

Hi all, its Kylie here to share a card with you today. 
It is time for a new challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenges
This fortnight we want to see SILVER and /or GOLD on your project. 


I have a heap of WOC products on my card... gosh, I just couldn't stop myself! 





Been testing my water colour painting again :) This one was super fun to do. 


And some Magnolia paper and Doo Hickey dies and the card is complete!

I  hope you get a chance to play along with our Silver and/or Gold challenge this fortnight. Be sure to check out the girls work, they've all created stunning projects. 

Hugs, Kylie

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card, absolutely gorgeous !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh waw the card is so beautiful, especially the coloring is breat takong. hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the layout.

    ReplyDelete