Monday 22 October 2012

Birthday Fairy Lee


Good morning today I am sharing Birthday Fairy Lee with you...

 

I have coloured her with copics and a touch of white pen, the papers are MME Happy Spring and have all been slightly distressed with chalk inks, I have also ran my cutter bee around the edges to give a little texture...



I have added some liquid pearls and some stardust for sparkle, I have added a strip of Natural Lace with some Seam Binding and a Scallop Pearl on top of the bow,my flowers are Large Wild Rose30mm Wild RosesCherry Blossoms, Daisies, Hip Rosebuds, the butterfly was a gift from a friend....




Thank you so much for looking today, hope you have a great day, big hugs love Pops x x x


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 01, 02.
Hair: YR21, E31,51.
Purple: V25,22,20T2.
Greens: YG09,07,06,05.
Wings: YR000,00,01.
Cupcake: R11,2021, E51,50, YR30.
Floor: T3,2,1,0.
Shade: T2, C1, BV31, B000, 0
White Pen

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image Pops and such fabulous colouring....beautiful card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pops
    I looked today and must comment ...I love the stardust you add to your images, makes them ( LOL) Pop!
    LoveMarg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the small Pearls all around.. Looks Amazing... Great Coloring.. Lovely combination of colors.. And FAB shine in her dress too.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning,what a fantastic design.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete