Saturday 27 October 2012

It's a Baby Boy!


Hi Friends~ I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  My hubby and I are expecting our first child in March and a couple weeks ago we had our 20 week ultrasound which revealed we are having a little boy, we are so excited!  Here is a baby boy card that I made to share with you all. 

The ribbon was accented with a gorgeous silver square ribbon slide that can be found at WOC.
WOC flower arrangement consists of a Classic Sweet Rose25mm RosesSweetheart BlossomsGypsophilas10mm Rose8mm Semi-Opened Rose4mm Rosebuds which were all coated with Star Dust Stickles.
I hope you have enjoyed my creation!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Congrats to you both. He will be one bundle of joy & so precious x

    Your card is Gorgeous x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ! Сын - это опора и помощь для родителей!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh what a cutie. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations wonderful news, and your card is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete