Thursday 11 October 2012

Make A Wish


Good Morning today I am a card featuring Mo's Make A Wish....



I have coloured her with Copics and white pen, the papers are my faves MME Blush, they have been slightly distressed with chalk inks, I have used some Die-namics, By the NumbersHearts A PlentyFishtail Flag StaxButterflies and Photo Corners...





Lots of Stardust and some Liquid Pearl, I have added a strip of White Lace, some Flat Pearls and my flowers are 40mm Tea RosesCottage Roses and the new Daisies (to be released at weekend and how gorgeous are they and the colours are amazing)...



Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 01, 02.
Hair: E50, 31, 30, YR21, W3.
Pinks: RV000, 00, 10, R81, 83, 85.
Shade: BV31, C1, 2, B000, 0.
Grass: G21, YG63, G94, BG96.
White Pen.

3 comments:

  1. Pops, this is so beautiful. This is one of my favorite Mo images. I love what you have done with it. I also love that paper. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That his is just too cute for words Pops, so Girly!. Gorgeous image and an flowers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous cars! hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete