Tuesday 30 June 2015

Tag - Step By Step

Hello everyone!
Today I will show you a tag.
I have also made tutorial to show you how I decorate the tag.
 
 
 
 


 First I cut out:
 
 Glue on.
 
Glue on coutout - Fullness of Summer.

Glue on the image.
 
I decorate the tag with: Gardenia,
 
open roses,
 
rosebuds,
 
rose leavs,
 
pearls, rhinestones,
 
flat back pearl in a diamond circle and seam binding ribbon.
 
Good luck!
Hugs, Randi

Materiallist from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Rose Leavs 15mm MKX-441
Gardenia Flowers Miniature MKX-198
Rosebuds Mixed Pink 4mm MKX-252
Rosebuds White 4mm GST-004
Open Roses 2-Tone 10mm MKX-304
Cutout Set GST-007
Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon White MKX-472
Flat Back Pearls MKX-657
Self Adhesive Pearls 5mm MKX-496
Self Adhesive Rhinestones Clear  MKX-321

No comments:

Post a Comment