Monday 8 June 2015

Shades of green

Hello everyone :)
Today I want to show you a wedding card in green colour.


To make my flower cluster I used white magnolias and cottage roses. Then I added lots of green and light green leaves and sweet little rosebuds, which I just love.


I also made a box and decorated it...


... with the card they make a perfect wedding set.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MAGNOLIAS - QVR-028
WHITE COTTAGE ROSES 25MM - MKX-683
WHITE ROSEBUDS 4MM - GST-003
FOUNDATION WHITE BLOOMS 2,5CM - MKX-165
2-TONE LT. GREEN ROSE LEAVES 25MM - MKX-249
GREEN ROSE LEAVES - 15MM - MKX-441

Thanks for watching :)
Monika

3 comments:

  1. This card is stunning .
    Ita in Ireland.
    Ita-foodandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning its so pretty a wonderful project love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete