Tuesday 9 June 2015

Shop 'til You Drop

Morning everyone, Becky here this morning with you. Here in the North East of England we are waking up to a gorgeous sunny day, and I have just got back from a lovely walk with the dog round the sea front.


I'm starting to learn how to colour with pencils, and this is one of my attempts, I have used Prismacolor pencils, and so far so good. Have you seen the chain charms in the store?? I have just found them and I love how they give an extra dimension to flower arrangements.


From WOC I have used,

Flat back pearl string - MKX-615
White pearl drop trim - MKX-611
White elastic organza ruffle trim - MKX-300
White crown pins - GST-119
White lilies - MKX-135
25mm white cottage rose - MKX-683
20mm white open rose - MKX-013
10mm white open roses - MKX-013
15mm baby blue open roses - MKX-021
8mm white rose buds - GST-003
White apple bossoms - MKX-625
White sweetheart blossoms - MKX-336
Chain charm - GST-092

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment