Sunday 28 June 2015

Joy, Peace, Hope

Morning all, I’ve another mixed media project to share today.  Apologies that the photo is a bit skew-whiff, the project is rather large so I struggled to get it all in one shot (and straight too lol).  Hopefully I’ve done the post right so clicking on the photos should open them up larger for easier viewing.

bev-rochester-noor-heart-joy-peace-hope-plaque

Right, so on to the close ups.  Buried under all the flowers is a plastic snowflake ornament, and under that is the texture given by embossing with a snowflake stencil and also some die cut doilies.  I also added some metal snowflake charms for extra texture.  The inks are a mix of Lindy’s Stamp Gang, Tattered Angels and my own mix using distress re-inkers and mica pearls (these worked a treat)

I joined the hearts using little mini album rings – that was a eureka moment I can tell you lol.

bev-rochester-noor-heart-joy-peace-hope-plaque1

The middle heart.  Again I used one of those snowflake tree ornaments under the flowers.

bev-rochester-noor-heart-joy-peace-hope-plaque2

No room on the little heart for the snowflake ornament, it would have swamped it.

bev-rochester-noor-heart-joy-peace-hope-plaque3

 

bev-rochester-noor-heart-joy-peace-hope-plaque4


Products used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
White trellis roses MKX-682
White wild roses QVR-014
White open roses MKX-013
Pink and white lily flowers MKX-604
White lily flowers MKX-135
White/cream hip rose buds GST-013
White bead berry spray clusters GST-155
Holly Leaves MKX-444
Aquarelle seam binding MKX-493

2 comments: