Thursday 13 March 2014

Sweet Pastels.

 
 Hello everyone.
Here's a card I made using some pretty purples. I just LOVE these little Venise Butterflies and popping a brad in the center really makes it pop! I love the texture both of these products gives your projects. I think I will need more of these for my stash.. you can find them HERE on the
Wild Orchid Crafts Website.
 
 Have a lovely day my fellow crafters!

Hugs, Mindy




 
 
 
Supplies
Stamps- LOTV Balloon Basket
Paper - LOTV Timeless Victorian
Ink - Memento and Copics - E000, E00, E11, E13,R32, R30, W5, N1, N3, N5, E50, E53, E55, G82, G87, V17, V15, V12, V000, V0000, BG10, BG0000, BG0000
WOC - white wild rose, white berries, 15mm lilac rose, purple sweetheart blossom, lilac rosebud, white rosebud,  pearl trim, lace, metal corners, white pearls, large pearl brads, venise applique butterfly
Accessories - Spellbinders, bakers twine, misc charm bottle, misc. flowers, Paper Bakery Flair Button.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful and such a sweet image! Love the little butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete