Friday 28 March 2014

Lovely Lavender

Hello there friends!! It's Sheri stopping by to share a card with you. 
 P1070103
My card today features a really beautiful image, Gardenia from Aurora Wings
My papers are a mix of different ones and I even made one too, using Distress Inks and background stamps. At least I know of I ever run out of purple papers…I can make my own, right? Winking smile 
P1070102 copy copy
AND..of course, one can never have too many lilac, lavender and purple
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. :) 


P1070101 copy 

P1070105 1
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Flowers and gems  – Wild Orchid Crafts

Stamp – Aurora Wings – Gardenia
Lovely View Die from LDRS

2 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Sheri...gorgeous colouring on your stunning image and love the flowers and lace and papers...GORGEOUS.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete