Monday 28 May 2012

I'm Lillpiga...



Good morning!

Today it's time for some Swedish stuff in the blog for the best flower shop in the whole world: Wild Orchid Crafts! I have made a layout of myself. The name "Lillpiga" is my nickname in the scrapbooking world and the nickname my parents gave me when I was a little girl (wich it stands for).

Material from Wild Orchid Crafts are big roses in black and red, swirlsselfadhesives pearls och lace. I'll hope you get your self some inspiration! :)

Welcome to my private blog for more inspiration by me! :)

Dont forget our challenge blog with new challenges every second monday with lovely flowers for the winner!









4 comments:

  1. Morning...this is fabulous! A stunning page and of course, a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig.. Fantastiske Farger og Lekkert satt sammen... Fantastiske elementer.. Og Lekkert Design!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che meraviglia! Complimenti dall'Italia. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and use of those pretty embellishments. Stunning colours
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete