Tuesday 15 May 2012

Decorated Dress Form

Hi there Wild Orchid Friends, it is Kylie here today to share with you a project I made for my Mum for Mother's Day. My Mum sews so I thought the dress form decorated with sewing themed embellishments and flowers would be a nice pressie for her. 


The dress form is chipboard from Twiddleybitz and I've painted it with white acrylic paint and gone crazy with my Wild Orchid Crafts flower and embellishment stash.


Below you can see






Sorry, just a couple more detail photos :)


(The tape measure binding, sewing machine charm and wooden cotton reel are from my personal stash)

Thanks so much for checking out my project. 
I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!!
Hugs Kylie

2 comments:

  1. You have gone crazy for sure!!! :o) but it looks Amazing!! Gorgeus work! And i love the colors!! So much to look at, so I was happy for all the photos!!
    Great work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que beleza de trabalho!
    Lindo!
    Parabéns!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete