Thursday 31 May 2012

Have a Lovely Birthday

Hi friends!  It's my turn to show you a creation using my gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers!!!  This will be my last contribution to as a Design Team member.  Unfortunately, things are too busy for me to craft as much as I want to, so I have had to step down from all of the teams I was on.  When I do craft, you will continue to see me use my very favorite embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts since they have by far the most wonderful selection to make our cards so special!!!


I used the gorgeous Walnut Trellis Rose, Mahogany Trellis Rose, 2-Toned Brown Chrysanthemum, 25mm,15mm and 10mm Open Roses, and Tulips!!!  I made the leaves myself with a MS punch and the left over stems from my WOC flowers.


I used the very pretty Cerridwen from Saturated Canary and colored her with distress inks.

I have a few more details on my blog if you would like to visit me.

Don't forget the 10% off deal with Wild Orchid until June 5th!! What a bargain!!!!

Hugs, Dena

10 comments:

  1. Beatuiful card! I hope the inpiration will keep flowing from your site, even if you're not longer on any DTs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love the flowers of course ,but your colouring is always so fantastic. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww, what a beauty. Nice coloring and corlors.

    Hugs AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Dena this is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card - I love your colouring, and all of those little details really blow my mind! So sorry to hear you've had to make such a tough decision. I wish you all the best. I'll still be stalking your blog! Heehee. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breath taking Dena - such a gorgeous card. I'm sure you will be sadly missed from the DT's but hope to see more genius posts from your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Card... Beautiful Colors and Perfect Coloring... Image is Adorable.. Fantastic Embellishing too! :o)

    ReplyDelete