Saturday 5 May 2012

A doorsign for my craftroom :)


I made myself a doorsign for my craftroom/studio :) The base is cut with a GoKreate die in thin cardboard.The DT paper was glued to the cardboard before I cut it out. The hanger is from Melissa Frances. I've used two different Thickers in white for the text(the text translate to "Creative Caos", which is pretty much what my studio looks like most of the time). You can bearly see the borderpunch I used from MS behind the roses. Gorgeous embellishments from Wild Orchid CraftsTrellis RosesCarnarionsOpen RosesGuipure Lace and Self Adhesive Swirls.

Thanks for stopping by ♥




4 comments:

  1. So nice! So light! So inspiring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a pleasure to gaze at. Beautiful pastel colours, such pretty lettering and of course wonderful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsi, as always this is so delicate and pretty.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete