Monday 14 May 2012

Feeling a bit blue :0)


Good morning today I am sharing a blue card with you :0) there is also a new challenge on the challenge blog of an anything goes so nice and easy you have no excuse to join in this time, details are HERE...


I have used Sophie, she is one of my favourites from Mo's Digital Pencil and can be found HERE, I have coloured her with pro and flex markers, the gorgeous papers are Marja Crea Diem and have all been distressed with chalk inks, I have added a simple sentiment, my flowers are Trellis RoseCherry Blossoms15mm Open Roses and Sweetheart Blossoms and I have added a Butterfly with a trail of Gems, then a spry of Dazzling Diamonds to make her sparkle....


Thank you so very much for looking biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pop's a stunning and beautiful card love the blue's and all the detail
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit blue??????????? Whahahaaaaaaaaaa for this bit blue I'd go every single day, it's gorgeous Pops!!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohw, what a gorgeous card you've used my favourite blues.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours, they just "pop". xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card so much funny I just bought that digital image...Beautiful card hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Pops,
    I adore the royal blue colour scheme, it is fabulous.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete