Monday 24 September 2012

Fall is here!

Hello All!
It's supposed to be Fall in my neck of the woods and boy do I wish our weather would cooperate with the calendar. It's still so hot here in Southern California... in the 100 and upper 90's! I so wish Fall was here. It's my favorite time of year and this card is one of my favorites. I just love the orange and browns. I have used quite a bit of Wild Orchid Craft products and they are all listed below.
 
Have a great week everyone!
 
Hugs, Mindy
 
 

 
 
Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey, Bazzil
Ink - Memento and Copics



3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is absolutely amazing, beautiful colouring !

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty, fab colouring and the layout/colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is too beautiful!!!!!!!!! Stunning colors and your coloring is just breath taking. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete