Thursday 20 September 2012

Holly

I have used Holly. to make my Christmas card today....

I have coloured her with copics and a touch of white pen, as always I have added some liquid pearls and lots of stickles, the papers are digital from Raspberry Road Designs and have been distressed, I have added a strip of scrap lace and some ric a rac, I have added some Whimsy Snowflakes and aWhimsy Sentiment, isn't she a cutie...





I have added some crystal flakes for snow and a Tea Rose and some Wild Roses...







Thank you so very much for looking, huggles Pops x x x

4 comments:

  1. Awww Pops she is just gorgeous!... I NEED her!! lol
    Beautiful colours and design and I love all the added sparkle.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card again Pops, lovely image, beautiful colours, love it !

    Hugs Astrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and beautiful card Pop's love the image and fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete