Tuesday 25 September 2012

Frosty Welcomes YOU!!

Hello to all of you Wild Orchid Crafts fans! We are so happy that you dropped by today and we hope you will want to come by each day to see what the DT members have come up with to use the marvelous products from the WOC shop!
 
 

 
My card today is very simple but by using the gorgeous White Pearl Drop Trim around the image, it seems to add a little more pizzazz!!! Do you agree? Since Frosty is ringing a golden bell, I also added a couple of  miniature Gold Decorative Bells to the bow and softened the corners with some red Self Adhesive Rhinestones
 
Thank you so much for your visit and until we see you the next time, I send big hugs...Jacque


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love that sweet image and the trim is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, lovely !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, a great image and I love the sentiment tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image!! FAB Coloring !! And I love those pearls!! Diamonda are a Girls Best friend!! but Oearls are not that far behind!! :o) I Think I just bought sone of this from WOC!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, and that pearl drop is gorgeous. I have something very similar which I haven't used yet. love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete