Monday 11 January 2016

Wedding set

Hello everyone :)
Today I have for you a wedding set with lots of the most beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I used pink lilies, some apple flowers and mini sweethearts, I really love them. Then I  added some of my favourited leaves, pearls and gause and my card was almost ready ;)



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-211
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
2-TONE LT. GREEN/BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) MKX-248
MINIATURE MIXED PINK SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-256
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET A) - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-315
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET B) - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-505

Hope you enjoyed!
Monika

4 comments:

  1. Hallo
    WoW WoW WoW,what a wonderfull card you again have created.
    Mvg gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much ladies :) I`m so happy that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete