Monday 4 January 2016

Baptism keepsake

Hello :)
Today I would like to show you a baptism keepsake - a box and a CD folder. I decorated it with lots of white flowers.


I used big, white magnolias, added tuscany roses, smaller cottage roses. At the end I added some  sweethearts blossoms, regular and miniature. Then I adhered some gause and pearls.


 At that same way I decorated a CD folder.


At this photo you  could see how tiny miniature sweethearts are. I just love them.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-028
WHITE TUSCANY ROSES - 30mm (1¼") MKX-619
MIXED WHITE/CREAM MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-050
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
MINIATURE WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-328
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506

Thank you for watching :)
Monika

1 comment: