Tuesday 5 January 2016

Small cards - Tutorial


Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you some cards, and a small step-by-step tutorial to show you how I've prepared it.


I have used the same technique on every card here. 
  




Step-by-step:
Cut a cardstock at 10 x 20cm, 9 x 9 cm and 8 x 8cm as shown in the picture below.


Around the edges I decorate with stickles; Golden Rod.
Glue them on eachother.


Cut two pieces as shown in the picture below. 
I've attached the upper circle with small 3mm 3D foam squares. 


Glue it on.


Then I start adding flowers.
First I add a wild rose 30mm, then open roses 15mm and at last rosebuds 4mm.


In the right corner I've added open rose 15mm and rosebuds 8mm.


I've added some rose leaves as shown in the picture below.


The last thing I do is adding a thin layer of "Frost" (Snow Writer) and Star Dust.


Here's the result!


I hope you like it! 

Material list from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Wild Rose Pink 30mm QVR-035
Wild Roses Pale Peach 30mm QVR-060
Open Roses Baby Pink/Ivory 15mm MKX-009
Open Roses Pale Peach 10mm MKX-018
Rosebuds Pale Pink 6mm GST-007
Rosebuds Ivory4mm GST-004
Rosebuds Baby Pink/Ivory 4mm GST-010
Rosebuds Pale Pink 4mm GST-007
Rosebuds Baby Pink/Ivory 8mm GST-010
Pearl String White 4mm MKX-533
Rose Leaves Green 15mm MKX-441
Self Adhesive Rhinestones Pink MKX-516


3 comments: