Monday 18 January 2016

Card for Grandmother

Hello everyone :)
In January in Poland we celebrate Grandmother`s Day, so I made a folded card for my Grandmother.


This folded card is called decorative corner card and I made it using this tutorial.


To decorate my card I used beautiful lilies, magnolia, added some open roses, leaves and hip rosebuds. I also used beautiful, big guipiure and organza flower.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
1 METRE LENGTH OFF-WHITE GUIPURE LACE W/ ORGANZA FLOWER MKX-587
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-075
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15mm MKX-025
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC TONE OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-662
WHITE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-020
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 20mm MKX-447
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506

Thanks for watching!
Monika 

5 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful. The arrangement and colors are perfect. Your grandmother will absolutely love this special card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's so pretty, I'll have to try that, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's so pretty, I'll have to try that, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies, I`m happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete