Sunday 1 September 2013

Tis Apple Time!!!

Happy September to all of you Wild Orchid Crafts lovers! We are so happy to see you here today and hope you will visit each and every day to see how we have used some of the gorgeous products available at the WOC shop.
 
This weekend is the big Western North Carolina Apple Festival where this little sleepy town grows to 250,000, so I thought it was appropriate to use apples on my card today!
 
 
You will see that I have used so many lovely products from the WOC shop to put this little girlie in apple pie heaven...smiles!!
 
Two of the new products I have used are the beautiful Tuscany Rose and some of the lovely Orchids. In the shop you will also see that they have added the coordinating Tuscany Rosebuds, which I don't have YET!!! I have also used some Wild Roses and Hip Rosebuds. The White Cotton Lace, another new product, is so luscious. I finished the card with Self-Adhesive Pearls...one slipped but I fixed it! haha
 
Again, thanks for coming by and have a delightful new month! Hugs from Jacque!


No comments:

Post a Comment