Saturday 7 September 2013

Alter a box!

 
Hello crafty peeps!
Today I have a project to show you using Wild Rose Studio stamps from
 Magnolia-licious. I used my new Distress Ink Markers . I'm a little rusty with using them since I haven't water-colored in a while. They sure are fun to use, though. I've altered this adorable little kraft box. I'm really trying to think outside the card lately! :) The best thing about altering something a little larger than a card is that I get to use more of the larger flowers. I love the flower clusters around the box. I think it really 'makes' this project pop!
 
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Mindy
 



 




Supplies
Stamps - Wild Rose Studios  - Posting Letters, Little Darlings Everyday Sentiments
Paper - Crate Paper
Ink - Memento and Distress Ink Markers
Wild Orchid Crafts - pink trellis rose, classic rose, 10mm pink rose, 25mm pink rose, 4mm rosebuds, pink bakers twine, pink ribbon, lace,

No comments:

Post a Comment