Saturday 28 September 2013

Hi there!! Today’s card is just to simply say goodbye to summer. The days are getting much shorter…and it makes me sad! I love summer and the longer days. I guess…I just need to look forward to Peppermint Mochas and Christmas!! Winking smile 
Magnolia - Chair in Sunset
For my card, I used the sketch from this week’s challenge at MDUC along with the Magnolia stamp, Chair in Sunset. I thought the empty chair would be kind of fitting for a Miss You card.
P1060637

P1060642
and a shabby chic frame made with a silicone mold,  paper clay and Frantage along with a computer generated sentiment.
P1060643

P1060639
Thanks so much for visiting!!

Stamp – Magnolia – Chair in Sunset
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper – My Minds Eye – Cut & Paste
Die cuts from Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment