Tuesday 3 September 2013

LWF Book...

Good Morning today I am sharing a Little Winged Friend called "Book"




I have coloured her with Speccies and added some pastels to her, I have added Liquid Pearls and Stardust to and around my image, I have used a fancy die to mount her and used Maja Sofiero Papers that have been distressed with tea dye and a pair of scissors...




I have added some ribbon with a sentiment on it and a crystal what I got as a gift, and the Butterfly was also a gift, I have added some small Flat Pearls, my flowers are  40mm Wild Rose, Cottage Roses, Cosmos DaisiesHip RosebudsSweetheart Blossoms15mm Open Roses, and some gorgeous Lace underneath....





Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

3 comments:

  1. Just so pretty Pops...sweet image and lovely colour combo

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and pink! -just love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete