Saturday 6 July 2013

A Fairy dark card ...

Hi there everyone!
I have made a dark card I wanted to share today. I've used a lot of the grey products
Wild Orchid Crafts carries. I just love the way this card came out. I think the wooden accents are a perfect touch. I love the wooden button against the back and grey accents of the card.

Have a lovely day all!

Hugs, Mindy
 




 

Supplies
Stamps - Wee #120 Silver Fairy
Paper - Basic Grey
Ink- Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm grey rose, 15mm deep red rose, 15mm pink rose, 10mm grey rose, wooden button, 4mm pink rosebuds, grey satin ribbon, black lace, black twine,
Accessories - freckled fawn wood heart


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The colors are awesome, the coloring is amazing, and I especially like the way you colored "behind" the image with the way it looks like it's moving. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. I really like the colours you've chosen, it works really well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! The colours are wonderful as is your colouring, especially the hair! xx

    ReplyDelete