Monday 29 July 2013

Li'l Lilian

Good morning today I have chosen to use Li'l Lilian for my card...




I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some stardust and liquid pearls to and around my image, these gorgeous papers are Maja Designs from the Sofiero set and they have been slightly distressed with tea dye and I have run my cutter bee along the edges...




I have added a Metal Corner, some Butterflies with Flat Pearls, I have added a bow using Seam Binding and a Button, I have stamped out 2 little Tags and hung them from the bow, my flowers are 40mm Wild Roses25mm Wild Roses25mm Open RosesCherry BlossomsAster DaisesSweetheart BlossomsHip Rosebuds and 10mm Open Roses...




Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Skin: FS1,2, 4, TN2, CR2.
Cheeks: CR1, 2.
Hair: TN2, 3, 5, 7, EB3.
Dress: PP1, 3.
Apron: FS8, LY2, EB1.
Picture: EB1.
Paints: CR4, BP2, FS8, CR2.
Ground: IG3, 2, 1, Blender.
Shade: BT2, HB1, IB1, Blender.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful little red head Pops, fabulous colouring and love the papers and design...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Pops! Love the sweet image, beautiful coloring, and all the sweet elements.

    ReplyDelete