Tuesday 2 July 2013

I Love You This Much...

Good morning I am using "I Love You This Much" for my card today...




I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir markers and a touch of white pen, I have added some stardust and liquid pearls to and around my image, the papers are Nitwits Always & Forever and have been distressed with tea dye and tearing...




I have added some "Flat Pearls" my flowers are "30mm Wild Roses" ""25mm Wild Roses" "Cosmos Daises" "Sweetheart Blossoms" "Aster Daises" and "6mm Closed Rosebuds"...




Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x


Skin: FS1, CR1, CR2, TN2.
Hair: BG4, TN3, TN2, TN1.
Trousers: TN3, TN2, TN1.
Top: PP3, FS8, FS1.
Cardi: PP2, PP3, PP1.
Headband: PP2, PP3, PP1.
Ground: LG3, LG2, LG1.
Shade: IB1, BT2, BT1, Blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment