Sunday 19 May 2013

Teddy Cooking


Good morning today I am sharing a Wild Rose Studio stamp with you where have I been are these just gorgeous, my list is huuuge, this is "Teddy Cooking" so cute....




I stamped him using Coco Ink and coloured him with a mix of markers, I have added liquid pearls and stardust to and around the image, I have used MMEOxford Lane Papers and distressed all the edges with tea dye and scissors...






I have added a Butterfly and a Heart and stamped my sentiment on it I added the name with stickers, I have added some Enamel Dots,  I have not decorated the inside as it is for a member of staff so they all need to sign it I shall add some paper for them to sigh, I have added  30mm Wild RosesFabric Daisy and 10mm Open Roses...





Thank you so much for looking today, have a fabulous weekend huggles Pops x x 

1 comment: