Friday 10 May 2013

Daisy


Good afternoon everyone I am a little late with posting today as I am chilling out we have a new fur baby and she is such a little time waster but so much fun, today I am using Daisy she can be found HERE...




I have coloured her with markers and added some whit highlights, I have gone around the image with stardust and liquid pearls and added some glossy accents to her shoes, the papers are scraps and have all been torn and distressed...





My flowers are Trellis RosesWild RosesCosmos DaisiesAster DaisesCherry BlossomsHeather's and Hip Rosebuds, I have added some scrap lace and a LOTV Sentiment and of course a Butterfly, I have as always decorated the inside to compliment the front...




Have a great weekend everyone hugs Pops x x x

2 comments:

  1. just love this card its fab the image is so cute love her shiny shoes!! happy crafting love Carole x

    ReplyDelete