Tuesday 28 May 2013

Baby Fairy Ladybug in Pinks :0)

Good morning today I am going for bright and cheery and not using many flowers here is my card featuring a gorgeous new image from Mo's Digital Pencil she is called Baby Fairy Ladybug and she is just so cute you want to pinch them cheeks of hers...




I think she is so cute, I have coloured her with copics and a touch of white pen I have added liquid pearls and stardust to and around my image, I have kept it nice and simple as she is for my niece...





The papers are Prima Believe and I have added some Cosmos Daisies and some Wild Roses, the gems was a gift from a gorgeous friend all the way from New York...




Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 01, 02.
Hair: E50, 21, 23, 25.
Dress: RV00, R85, 83, 81.
Bug Suit: E07, R17, 14, W8, 7, 5.
Grass: G21, YG63, 65, E40, 42, 44.
Shade: BV000, C1, B000, Blender.

3 comments:

  1. Oh ,die ist ja süß.Die Karte ist Dir sehr gut gelungen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning what a beautiful card its so cute i love it. By following your blog you have now got me stamping. Take care xx


    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! You did terrific!
    thank you so much for sharing with us
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete