Thursday 16 May 2013

Just Peachy!

Hi there everyone!
 
I just love this Teresa Collins paper pad. It's so fresh and and very girly! I just had to use this Lili of the Valley image - Saucer of Milk. I just love these adorable images. They are so much fun to color.
 I have used some beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I just love these pale peach color that Wild Orchid Crafts. It's one of my favorites.
 
Well, Don't forget to to always be checking the New Products page for lots of new and re-stocked goodies. Have a wonderful resto of the week and a crafty weekend! :)
 
Hugs, Mindy
 




Supplies
Stamps - LOTV - Saucer of Milk
Paper - Teresa Collins
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm peach rose, yellow lily, 20mm white rose, 15mm cream rose, 10mm pink rose, 15mm pink rose, 4mm pink rosebud, pink lily, cream seam binding, pearls, doily
Accessories - Teresa Collins Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment