Monday 21 January 2013

Thinking SPRINGTIME and Daffodils!!!

Happy Monday, everyone!!! I hope that your weekend has been a delightful one although I have heard that many of you are deep in snow. We have been very lucky and I am keeping my fingers crossed! I am completely ready for Springtime to arrive!!! haha
 
 
I just had to make a little Springtime card for you today! And since I had never used the darling little DAFFODILS, I thought I would give them a try. Needless to say, I just LOVE them!!! I also used some 1" ORGANZA RIBBON for the horizontal and some 1/4" Satin Ribbon to tie the sheet music.
 
Thank you so very much for dropping by to see what's happening in the world of WILD ORCHID CRAFTS and we would love to see your smiling face each day right here! Until the next time, BIG HUGS from Jacque!

3 comments:

  1. Its not snowing but is very cold here in Bournemouth so its fab to see such a lovely bright springtime card - gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, and I LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jacque what a beautiful fresh card cant wait for the spring to come as we have so much snow it will take months to go. I reslly love the colours that you have used. I bought these flowers a few weeks ago so i now think its time to use them. I like most of the cards that you post. Take care xxx
    Debs Artliff

    ReplyDelete