Monday 14 January 2013

A Little Note Book


Good morning, today I am sharing a little note book that I have made...



I have used some paint along the edges and added some cheesecloth, some Metal Corners again painted with the white paint...



I have used my Prickly Pear stamps and matching die and added some Pearl String, my roses are all 20mm and 25mm also painted white with some Stamens popping out of the flowers, I have added some scraps of Ribbon and Lace through the loops at the top...


Thank you for looking today, big hugs love Pops x x x

5 comments:

  1. Really like how the string of pearls is the butterfly body and flight path

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo beautiful Pops, absolutely stunning work again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just love this album, I think I shall have to have a play at making similar because no way could I make as good *smile*
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete