Monday 7 January 2013

I'm Fabulous!

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is recoovering from a wonderful Holiday.
Now it's time to get back to crafting! I love the way this card came out. I just got these purple roses and they are so gorgeous and rich in color I just had to find some papers to use them with.
 
I hope you all have a great day!
 
Hugs, Mindy
 




Supplies
Stamps - Saturated Canary - Blanche
Paper - Basic Grey
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm purple rose, cream sweetheart blossoms, 10mm pale pink rose, 6mm vanilla rosebud, 4mm vanilla rosebud, pearl brad, purple pearls, 15mm purple rose, black satin ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card love the Purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    very very beautyful card ; bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Coloring.. And what a FAB purple color.. :o) Great contrast colors.. and perfect with the crown. :o) the Im fabulous sentiment is just Perfect.. Beautiful Embellished! :o)

    ReplyDelete