Thursday 3 January 2013

Something cheery


Good morning I sharing a summery card with you as I needed a break from darkish cards..


I am sorry about the photo I just cannot work out this camera and each time I try I mess it up, I have coloured her with mix of markers, the papers are lemon not greeny, they are from my scrap box I do not know what they are, I have inked the edges and doodled around them, I have added a simple sentiment and stuck it on a cut out my gorgeous friend sent for me....





I have added some Stardust and some Liquid Pearls to my image and around it, I have added some gingham ribbon and my flowers are Sweetheart Blossoms15mm Open Roses and 10mm Open Roses, I have added some flat Pearls too....


Thank you so very much for popping by to see me, huggles love Pops x x  xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's just perfect to cheer us up with this miserable weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. goergeous card, do love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is certainly merry and bright!.. FAB strong Yellow colors.. and I love the pearls FAB FAB Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete