Sunday 19 November 2017

Green Hearts for Christmas

Hello crafty souls Ulrika here!

I really like to totally change bargain buys! I bought these cute hearts 50% off and totally gave them a makeover! They were white with dragonfly stickers on when I bought them.

 First I painted them with gesso and then I added some texture with a stencil and modeling paste. Then I painted the hearts with a really shiny green color and also added two different shades of metallique wax. After the hearts was dry properly the fun begin with adding lots of flowers!

 I mixed Roses, Lily Flowers, Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms and Berries. To get even more texture I added two sizes of Art-stones from Prima, Glassfillers and a ton of glitter.


Thank You for visiting Wild Orchid Crafts blog today!

Hugs from Ulrika!

I used following products from Wild Orchid Crafts:

2 comments:

  1. The hearts look beautiful now. You've made a fabulous job of decorating them. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are stunning!! The texture is amazing!! I love the colors!! The flowers look so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete