Monday 27 November 2017

A winter landscape

Hello, Monika here.
Today I have for you a bendy card with an landscape and Wild Orchid Craft products.


I used small and big poinsettias with small, pearl stamens, added some gypsophilas, leaves, silver bells and frosted berries. At the end I added some pearl shaped stars.



Products used:
LARGE WHITE POINSETTIA BLOOMS (60mm) MKX-222
SMALL WHITE POINSETTIA BLOOMS (30mm) MKX-204
STAR SHAPED IVORY PEARL BEADS GST-257
MINIATURE SILVER DECORATIVE BELLS MKX-652
WHITE GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS GST-225
WHITE FROSTED BERRY SPRAY MKX-600
SMALL WHITE DOUBLE HEAD PEARL STAMENS - 1.5mm MKX-212

Best wishes,
Monika

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! I love the white on white and the bendy design!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love all white cards, they are so delicate <3

    ReplyDelete