Thursday 14 September 2017

For you

Hi!

It's me, Cathrine here to show you my latest Wild Orchid Crafts card. For the first time I have been making foam flowers! I need to practice a lot more for the result to be perfect, but it's a start and I'm actually pleased with how my flowers turned out ;-) It's super fun to be able to create my own flowers! I truly recommend it. There are a lot of video's out there to show you how to make them, and it's not difficult at all!

This is how my card turned out.






Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you like my card and got inspired :-)

Love from Cathrine.

*****

Wild Orchid Crafts products:

IVORY FLOWER MAKING FOAM - A4 SHEET  (MKX-719)
ROSY OWL FLOWER MAKING DIES - TYPE 1 (GST-285)
350 SMALL WHITE DOUBLE HEAD PEARL STAMENS - 1.5mm (MKX-212)
160 WHITE DOUBLE HEAD PEARL STAMENS (MKX-565)
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) (QVR-010)
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS (MKX-224)
50 IVORY HIP ROSEBUDS (GST-065)
10 IVORY CROWN PINS (GST-115)
1 METRE (1.1 Yards) LENGTH WHITE NET LACE (MKX-584)

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete