Monday 18 September 2017

Foam flowers

Hi, Monika here :)
Today I have for you some of my handmade foamiran flowers.


To make all of flowers I used ivory foam, I inked it with pink and green ink. Smallest flowers are made with white stamens. I also used some ivory pearl bead spray. 




Products used:
BABY PINK BEAD BERRY SPRAY CLUSTERS GST-153
IVORY FLOWER MAKING FOAM - A4 SHEET MKX-719
WHITE COLOR LONG STEM STAMENS MKX-471
IVORY PEARL BEAD SPRAY WITH GOLD STEMS MKX-461
Thank you for watching :)
Have a fabulous day!
Monika

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful to look at and what a fine work, well done. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. They look real enough to sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! Beautiful design! May I ask what type of ink you use to color your flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      As I remember I used Versa Color 33 pink and 23 rose red.

      Delete