Sunday 24 September 2017

A Galaxay Lollipop

Hi everyone! Here comes my first post for Wild Orchid Craft! 
I am so excited to be here!!
Thank you so much to Paul who asked me to join! 


I have made a lollipop card for you today. 
Mixing papers and doilies. 
To make a lollipop like this 
you need two paper strips measuring 30,5x5,5 cm. 
Then you fold them at each cm, 
and glue the ends together. 


I have coloured the image from 
Magnolia with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 
Since Star Wars reminds me of my childhood 
I have also added some View Master Reels.


Here is a beautiful English Rose with some 
Vintage Seem Binding underneath. 
The Seem Binding is sprayed with water, 
then curled up, and left to dry.


Some stars cut out from a Magnolia die, 
and with Maja Design papers (Denim and Friends). 


The small Sweetheart Blossoms are so decorative and cute. 


I hope you liked my lollipop.
Thank you so much for visiting the WOC-blog today!

With love,
Camilla

Here comes a list of the Wild Orchid Craft products 
I have used on my lollipop:


3 comments: