Wednesday 14 June 2017

''Delight'', layout by Sandra Bernard

June's time!!

Today I show you a romantic layout in pink and brown colors.
I used doilies and cotton cheese to added some textures on my background. Then, I added pink and brown ink color with a paint brush and water. I used some brown fishing line to add more textures. 

I used a ruff wire to make a cercle to feep the focus on my picture and I added the flowers all around it. At the end, I added some gesso with a dry brush to color my flowers.

here's ma layout and some closes-up:






all products are available on WOC website: https://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/

the list:

50 MIXED EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERSMKX-267
40 MIXED PINK TONE HIP ROSEBUDSGST-014
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMSMKX-625
100 MIXED CHRISTMAS COLOUR OPEN ROSESMKX-711
50 MIXED PINK OPEN ROSESMKX-069
100 GREEN MULBERRY PAPER LONG GRASS MKX-443


thanks 
san xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sandra!! The texture and dimension are stunning!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete