Friday 16 June 2017

Angel by your side baby baptism exploding box

Hi dear Wild Orchid Crafts friends

It's Aleksandra here with you today and I'm sharing with you another exploding box that I really love. It's so gentle but yet so vivid, because of the colors. It was made for baptism of a little boy, so  added some baptismal water in a little seashell. I made little baby boy and the angel wings in which he is laying out of polymer clay. Hope you'll like it. :)









I used gorgeous Sweetheart blossom flowers available in Wild Orchid Crafts online shop:

Have a great rest of the day and see you soon! 
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely stunning!! The sleeping baby is so sweet!! The details are gorgeous!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeping baby!

    ReplyDelete