Monday 19 June 2017

Cascade wedding card

Hello, Monika here :)
Today I would like to show you my wedding cascade card I decorated with gorgeous purple lilies. I also added some sissal, miniature sweetheat blossoms and white leaves. As a final touch I used 3mm pearls.





Lilies are my favourite flowers, I love them.


Wild Orchid Crafts:
MINIATURE WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-328
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET A) - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-501
MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-301
IVORY SISSAL FIBRE MKX-586
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼ (30mm) MKX-448

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Monika

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card design and so lovely flower arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!! The cascading flowers look amazing!! I love the design!!

    ReplyDelete