Monday 21 December 2015

Stars

Hello everyone :)
Today I want to show you Christmas decorations I made for my daughter.


To decorate big star I used  lots of different laces, Pretty Flori Snow White, white roses, white leaves and star shaped white pearl beads.


Little stars I decorated with big poinsettia blooms,  added white leaves and star shaped white pearl beads.


Thanks to different laces stars are very dimensional, I could say, they are fluffy.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER CHRISTMAS FLOWERS - SNOW WHITE MKX-452
LARGE WHITE POINSETTIA BLOOMS (60mm) MKX-222
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15mm MKX-013
STAR SHAPED WHITE PEARL BEADS GST-030
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) MKX-448
LACES

Have a nice day!
Monika

2 comments:

  1. Hallo,
    Denk altijd het kan niet mooier, maar elke keer betover je ons met opnieuw en opnieuw prachtige creaties Monika 💐
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete