Monday 14 December 2015

Snow Queen`s sleigh

Hello everyone.

Today I want to show you a sleigh perfect for a Snow Queen - white, delicate and magical.


To decorate them I used a lot of white gesso, apple blossoms, 10mm roses, white stamens and star shaped pearl beads.




I also decorated the sleigh inside, here is a close up picture.


Look, how small they are :)


Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-013
Mixed Colour Stamens MKX-561
STAR SHAPED IVORY PEARL BEADS - 12mm GST-257


Hope you enjoyed :) Have a nice day!
Monika

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Monia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo,
    WoW WoW WoW,this is really beautiful,stunning amazing if THE person gone get this I think her day can not more broken!!!
    I wish I was That person!!!!! Again WoW WoW WoW !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh stunning! Your project is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Creation. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies, I`m so happy you like my work :)

    ReplyDelete